Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs knots and relations to other productions
- full cast
- film sites
- movie fans
movieknots for cloudy with a chance of meatballs
Edited into"The Rotten Tomatoes Show: Duplicity/Knowing/I Love You, Man (#1.4)" (2009)
- The Trailer is shown
Spin offCloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (2009) (VG)
ReferencesThe Wizard of Oz (1939)
- When Flint goes inside the spaghetti tornado and encounters random things like man in bath tub and person in car is like Dorothy looking out the window of her house while it is inside the tornado.
Space Invaders (1978) (VG)
- Flint wears a shirt with a Space Invader on it
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984)
- During the Gummi Bear fight on the wing of the plane, Steve pulls out the yellow gummi bear's still-beating heart bare-handed, it is reminiscent of when Mola Ram removed a man's heart by reaching into his chest and pulling it out.
Roger & Me (1989)
- Takes place in a one industry town that is decimated when that industry fails. The mayor then make a tourist attraction based on the failed industry. And the main character's name is Flint (Flint Michigan is the focus of "Roger and Me")
The Perfect Storm (2000)
- A character mentions the perfect food storm.
Welcome to Mooseport (2004)
- On the invention, above where Flint plugs his phone in, it reads "Welcome to Moose PORT"
Referenced in"Saturday Night Live: January Jones/Black Eyed Peas (#35.6)" (2009)
- Title mentioned during cloudwatchers sketch
"Wheel of Fortune: Pet Lovers Week 3 (#27.58)" (2009)
- Title used as puzzle
"Who Wants to Be a Millionaire: Episode #8.160" (2010)
- Included in a $12,500 question
Featured in"Wheel of Fortune: Season Premiere from Las Vegas 4 (#27.4)" (2009)
- Clip shown with promotional wedge on the wheel
"Siskel & Ebert: Episode dated 19 September 2009" (2009)
- Clips shown for the review.
The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards (2010) (TV)
- Clips shown when Nominated for a Catagory
Spoofs"Twilight Zone: Nightmare at 20,000 Feet (#5.3)" (1963)
- Gummy bears on the wing pulling out wires.
Yellow Submarine (1968)
- The end credits are done in a similar style, and several images are copied directly.
The Day After Tomorrow (2004)
- Giant food disasters striking every major city and landmark on Earth.
War of the Worlds (2005)
- Near the climax, as the food machine uses it search light to look for Flint
Spoofed in"Smosh: If Movies Were Real (#3.13)" (2009)
- Since its a realistic depiction of films, When It Rains Pinapples people are screaming in pain because the pinapples are killing them